An essential source of information and analysis on the global asthma market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global asthma market. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the global asthma sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by our team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global asthma market revenues data from 2000 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- Geographic markets covered in this report include the US, the UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global asthma market.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for future market associated with asthma.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global asthma market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global asthma market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global asthma market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
View Table of Contents
Publication Date: January 2010
Publisher: Global Data